Startseite | Author Volker Mothes | Climate change I Is the popular sauna healthy I IMPRESSUM |
- F i d e g o g a r d Inc -
We are the inventor Team -Fidegogard Inc.- and research, invent and develop new technologies for companies, authorities and customers.
These technologies and ideas can be acquired from us and profitably brought to market worldwide.
New technology, fire fighting without water.
- Faster extinguishing of the fire than by water, thus less property is destroyed but also less harmful CO2 is released.
- No extinguishing water damage to buildings or their furnishings.
- Much less insurance damage, insurance premiums will decrease as a result.
- Cheaper extinguishing than with conventional extinguishing methods, because less personnel but also equipment is needed.
- Faster extinguishing at the scene of the fire, as there is no need to lay out hoses and laboriously fetch water.
- No freezing of water or hoses in winter.
- No saltwater damage to vegetation when firefighting aircraft are fighting forest fires near the coast, since seawater contains salt that remains in the vegetation.
Everything around the car.
- Less damage to a car in an accident, due to improved impact protection.
- A new technology of how the car generates energy while driving, increasing the range of an electric car.
Another car windows technology.
- Less weight.
- No heating up in summer due to solar radiation.
- No obstruction of vision due to dirty windows.
- No damage caused by stone chips.
Energy savings of billions of watts of electricity daily, in homes, government offices, schools, hospitals, hotels!
- With this technology, energy savings amount to billions of watts,
- for the USA alone, on a daily basis.
- Very low initial cost, relative to the savings.
- Less energy consumption, less CO2 emission for the environment.
- About $150 a year per household in savings.
- Thousands of $ a year for businesses and government agencies.
Relieving the burden on crematoria, through faster incineration of corpses.
- Bodies are burned much faster than with conventional method.
- 1/4 of the time otherwise required.
- No higher energy consumption.
A new energy storage technology and its transport.
- Here, energy is stored without batteries and transported loss-free over hundreds of miles.
The fast and gentle euthanizing of pets.
Whether dogs, cats, guinea pigs or birds.
The animals do not have to leave their transport boxes and gently fall asleep in 5 minutes.
This method is much less stressful for vets and also the pet owner.
No injections, no chemicals, no holding the animals during euthanasia.
A new technology how to remove vermin, such as bed bugs, fleas, lice, rats, cockroaches, from houses, hotel rooms, kitchens.
- All without pesticides or chemicals.
- The rooms can be re-entered after one hour. There is no damage to food or objects.
Are electric cars, wind turbines, hydropower and solar energy really so climate-friendly?
Because also by these technologies, the climate on the earth is enormously warmed up.
Alone already thereby, that by the power production the generators and coils warm up.
But also the final consumers, warm up the climate.
Whether vacuum cleaners, cooking stoves, ovens, heating stoves, car, bus, and ship engines, the heaters, the air conditioners in the houses, the engines of the airplanes and steel furnaces in the factories.
All of these things contribute to global warming because they emit enormous amounts of heat into the atmosphere.
No matter what technology is used to generate energy!
All of them contribute to global warming.
We can easily ourselves, save CO2!
Billions of watts of electricity just by unplugging appliances at home and in the office, because washing machines, dishwashers, printers and other appliances, consume electricity, even when idle.
That is, if the devices are not switched on at all and only wait for us to use them, they consume between 6 and 13 watts of electricity.
Emitting less CO2 into the atmosphere
The forests exhale CO2 every day, because from the rotten wood, on the forest floor, escapes all the stored CO2, which is stored in the wood.
Also the heat, which is stored in the wood.
It would make sense to burn the rotting wood from the forest floor in combined heat and power plants and produce electricity and heat from it.
This would mean that less oil and coal would be burned and thus less CO2 would be emitted into the atmosphere.
𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗳𝘂𝗹 Operating a fireplace at home as a heat source is very ineffective.
𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲!
Most of us are unaware that running a fireplace is very inefficient because by using a fireplace as a heat source, we are actually more likely to achieve the opposite than what we actually want to accom-plish with the fireplace – warming a home or even just a room.
When we light a fire in a fireplace, the exhaust gases of the wood and the heat flowing out of the wood must, of course, escape.
Then, the air that escapes from the fireplace into the atmosphere leaves the home via a chimney.
That air must, of course, get back into our house through the tiniest cracks, assuming the windows and doors are closed.
If this were not the case, the home would be devoid of air in a few minutes, and the air would escape like from a balloon.
Now suppose that the outside air temperature is far below the average room temperature inside. In that case, this means that the rooms in the building cool down particularly strongly where the fireplace is not running.
Notably, the air near the floor becomes freezing.
Also, the air on the floor gets frigid in the room with the fireplace.
Any air that flows upwards must automatically be replaced at the ground level. Not only do we get cold feet through this effect, but the home, as a whole, is actually cooled by the incoming cold outside air instead of being heated.
This goes against logic, but its truth is inescapable.
Our pets, which very often lie on the ground, notice this effect the most.
The cold air that flows along the ground cools the animals. They often get colds and even bladder infections as a result.
We have proven through research and experimentation what this means.
The house’s overall temperature is actually cooler when a fireplace is burning.
Every time a hot particle of air flows through the chimney, cool air from outside must replace it.
If many in any geographic area are operating a fireplace in winter, the air saturated with exhaust gases from the area returns to our homes.
As such, fireplaces are inefficient and harmful to the atmosphere due to exhaust fumes and thermals.
𝗨𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱.
Let us enjoy this beautiful world for the millennia